Questions and Answers
Q: Why not go straight to the dealer yourself?
Q: How do we know they fit your membership requirements?
- Every dealership has a specific program that they must follow and understand.
- We have established deep relationships with dealerships to ensure out business.
- Dealers understand our strict underwriting criteria and guidelines for vehicles. Therefore, they submit deals worth underwriting for processing, saving you time and money.
- We package the contracts and verify all necessary items for accuracy. We make sure all legal documents and stipulations are included.
- No marketing, sales, calling dealers for stipulations, searching for documents, or verifying of lien holder, signers, or insurance.
Q: Can you set your own rates?
- You provide us with a list of your credit union's requirements for membership and we pass it on to our dealers and staff. Before a contract is submitted for funding we make certain they are an eligble member.
- We work with over 700 Franchise Auto Dealerships. When a consumer fits your eligibility requirements, the deal automatically is submitted to your credit union.
- We work together on the rate. Rates change so often, therefore, every month we compare rates and a new rate structure set. The new rate is presented to you for approval.